There are many people who try to go for different asanas in order to keep themselves fit and healthy. You should know that if you are able to get the right posture for the different asanas then you would not have to worry about performing it in the right way. It is also important for you to know that if you make any mistake in performing the asanas then you would not be able to get the right benefits for your health. Uttan Pada Asana helps you in getting the ultimate benefits for your body and you would find that you have taken the best step in performing it the right way. So let us have a good look at how to perform Uttan Pada Asana so that you can get to do it in the right way.
- First you need to lie down flat.
- You should now keep both your feet and knees together. You also need to make sure that you keep your palms facing downwards.
- Now try to breathe normally.
- Now keep your legs absolutely straight and then raise both of your legs.
- Make your legs lift at the angle of 40 degree.
- Now hold up your legs and make sure that you do not bend your legs.
- Try to keep both your eyes fixed on your toes.
- Now rest your palms on the floor and this should be done very comfortably without hurting your body.
- Make sure that both your back and buttocks are resting on the ground.
- If you feel very strain then try to release the pose.
- Release the pose by exhaling and then lowering your feet to the floor.
- Now, rest for some time so that you can energize yourself.
- Repeat the steps for 5-6 times.
Suggested Article :- Shava Asana
When you continue to perform Uttan Pada Asana, you would be able to acquire a lot of benefits for your body. One of the best benefits that you can get by practicing this asana is that it would help you a lot in reducing your belly. You would be able to find the effect of this asana within a very short period of time. This asana also goes a long way in improving the circulation of the blood. This effect is seen when you raise your legs vertically. If you are suffering from constipation or even a diabetic then performing Uttan Pada Asana on a regular basis can help you in improving the condition of the working of your inner organs that include pancreas, liver and intestines. When you raise your legs during this asana, it helps in strengthening the body muscles. It also helps in correcting your back pain as well as other back problems. It might take some time to understand the right way how to do this type of asana and as you practice you would be able to do it without much difficulty.